- Virtual Presentation allows participants to present conveniently from their home or work without traveling.
- Each speaker will have 20-25 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 17-19 minutes to allow for an introduction and Q&A session at the end of your talk. In order to stay on track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation at the times indicated in the program.
- If you are a presenter, be ready with your presentation slides open on your device when the meeting starts. You can share that document while sharing your screen.
- The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT format. Be sure your visuals are clear and very legible.
- Please check and make sure that your presentations are working properly before the session starts.
- The working language of the conference is English.
- If you would like to send the recorded presentation instead of attending and presenting online, we recommend you to send the recorded files along with the PowerPoint presentation before 10 days of the event start date.
- The duration of the poster presentation is 10 minutes.
- Poster Dimensions: The display area for each poster is 1 m wide by 1 m high.
- Presenters are asked to be available at their posters during the full poster session to discuss their posters with interested viewers.
Guidelines for Joining the online event:
- After you register for the event, you will receive a meeting invite with a personalized user ID for webinar access. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see this email in your inbox.
- Follow the steps provided to join the conference 1 or 2 days prior, for preventing any technical issues on day of the event.
- Please join the event 30 minutes early to minimize last-minute issues.
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running this application.
- For audio, it is always better to attach an external device.
- If you have audio issues, please check your application audio settings and your computer speakers.
- Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
- Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
- You need an external device for connecting your video if you are joining from a computer.
- E-certificate will be sent through email in 2-3 working days after the completion of the conference.
- Co-authors not registered for the conference, will not receive the certificate.